The projected far right’s final solution, platform, for America in 2012
Republicans have been shy about their true agenda. As the economy collapses and wars rage, 2012 is an opportunity to come from behind the shadows of our past leaders and tell America where we stand, a time to demand Americans to follow or be left behind. We are the number one people on the planet, and we need to start acting that way. As the party of God moves further to the right of Joseph McCarthy and Nathan Bedford Forrest, here is my vision for a more expansive America and what I foresee as their 2012 platform.
1. As part of the Corporate class of America and its allies, we demand that all people unite under a single banner to create a greater United States for real Americans.
2. We demand equal rights for the all people and respect from other nations and the cancellation of all debt to China and all creditor countries.
3. We demand lower taxes, Bibles, and flags to feed our People and tranquilize our excess population.
4. Only Corporatists (People of the Dollar) can be Citizens of the State. Only persons of American blood can be Corporatists, regardless of bank affiliation. No Liberal can be a U.S. National.
5. Any person who is not a Citizen will be able to live in the United States only as a guest and must be subject to registration and strict supervision. Only a Citizen is entitled to decide the leadership and laws of the State. We therefore demand that only Citizens may hold public office, regardless of whether it is a national, state, or local office.
6. We demand that the State make it its duty to provide opportunities of employment first of all for its own Citizens. If it is not possible to maintain the entire population of the State, then foreign nationals, Muslims, gays, gypsies and liberals, (non-Citizens) are to be expelled from the nation.
7. Any further immigration of non-citizens is to be prevented. We demand that all non-citizens who entered the United States after Sept. 11, 2001 be forced to leave the Empire without delay.
8. All Citizens must have equal rights and duties as the Corporostate allows.
9. It must be the first duty of every Citizen to carry out intellectual or physical work at the lowest possible pay except for specialists determined by the state. Individual activity must not be harmful to the Corporate interest and must be pursued within the framework of the Corporation and for the general good of said Corporations.
We therefore demand:
10. The abolition of all income obtained without labor or effort, i.e. the end of all Social Security including SSI, food stamps, disability payments, veteran’s benefits, free lunches for children, tuition deferments without labor, and so forth, to be determined by the Corporate head of state.
Breaking the Servitude of Interest
11. In view of the tremendous sacrifices in property and blood demanded of the Empire by every war, personal gain from the wars must limited to contractors and suppliers to the war effort. We therefore demand the total confiscation of all war related media and information not sponsored by the media monopoly and approved by the board of the FCC.
12. We demand the nationalization of all enterprises and moneys to be converted into Corporations or for the use of said Corporations.
13 . We demand profit-sharing in large Corporations to members of Congress that pass laws for them…Please.
14. We demand the large-scale dissolution of old-age pension schemes.
15. We demand the creation and maintenance of a sound upper class; the immediate corporatization of the American people, which are to be leased at low rates for profit making enterprises. We demand the most careful consideration for the owners of corporations in orders placed by national, state, or community authorities. We demand the continuation of no-bid contracts so competition won’t drive down costs or profits.
16. We demand land reform in accordance with our Empire’s needs and a law for expropriation of land without compensation for Corporate purposes. Abolition of rent for Corporations and prevention of all speculation in land not by Monsanto and other large agra-business firms and Corporations worth less than $100 billion will be prohibited.
17. We demand ruthless battle against those who harm the common good by their activities. Persons committing base crimes against Corporate profit in general are to be punished by death without regard of religion or race and without due process.
18. We demand the replacement of the New Deal, which serves as a wealth sharing and life saving set of socialistic creeds, by the laws of a pure free market, a market that we will continue to control for our own wealth enhancement.
19. In order to make higher education—and thereby entry into leading positions— available to every able and industrious Citizen, the Corporation must provide a thorough restructuring of our entire public educational system. The courses of study at all educational institutions are to be adjusted to meet the requirements of practical life. Understanding of the concept of the State and Corporations must be achieved through the schools (teaching of the Bible, Ayn Rand and Friedman’s Capitalism and Freedom) at the earliest age at which it can be grasped. We demand the education at the public expense of specially gifted children of wealthy parents. We demand that the arts, ethnic studies, and unapproved versions of history be eliminated from the class room.
20. The State must raise the level of national health by means of pharmaceuticals, the banning of alternative medicines, achievement of physical fitness through legislation for compulsory gymnastics and sports, and maximum support for all organizations providing physical training such as MMA organizations and NASCAR. Sports will be a unifying force for America, and thus we will ban all sports in which we don’t excel, like soccer.
21. We demand that more of the budget goes into the creation of a national army.
22. We demand laws to fight against deliberate political lies be eliminated. It is our right to lie, and to the best liars go the spoils.
Thus, we demand:
a) all editors and editorial employees of newspapers appearing in the American language must be American by race;
b) non-American newspapers require express permission from the State for their publication. They may not be printed in the American language;
c) any financial participation in an American newspaper or influence on such a paper is to be forbidden by law to non-Americans and the penalty for any breech of this law will be the closing of the newspaper in question, as well as the immediate expulsion from the Empire of the non-American involved.
Newspapers which violate the public interest are to be banned. We demand laws against trends in art and literature which have a destructive effect on our national life, and the suppression of performances that offend against the above requirements. The Corporostate will determine what “American” means.
23. We demand freedom for all Christian denominations, provided that they do not endanger the existence of the Corporostate or offend the concepts of decency and morality of the American race. The Party as such stands for positive Christianity, without associating itself with any particular denomination. It fights against the Muslim-terrorist spirit within and around us, and is convinced that a permanent revival of our Nation can be achieved only from within, on the basis of:
Corporate Interest before Public Interest.
24. To carry out all the above we demand: the creation of a strong central authority in the Empire. Unquestioned authority by the political central Corporate state over the entire Empire and over its organizations in general. The establishment of trade and professional organizations to enforce the Empire’s basic laws in the individual states.
The Party leadership promises to take an uncompromising stand, at the cost of their own lives if need be, on the enforcement of the above points. Houston, August 21, 2011.
A special thinks to the coauthors of the Republican platform.
Remember, friends don’t let friends vote Republican.